About Me

My photo
I've Played them all. This is "The Game"

Friday, January 2, 2009

Developed from Aviation Discovered by Golf!


letting everyone know I just became the Rep for VedaloHD Performance Optics.. I am giving all Blogger.com members a 10% Discount on all Performance line and Signature line frames on my EBAY STORE. http://stores.ebay.com/Secondstreetgolf . VedaloHD® markets sunglasses with the exclusive HDL-3C® lens technology. The HDL-3C® lens technology has been scientifically designed to increase visual performance by utilizing a tri-stimulus filtering process that is impregnated directly into the lens itself that shortens the eye’s receptors response time producing increased color sensitivity and improved chromatic contrast. The difference of using VedaloHD®’s lens is instantly appreciated and improved visual results are guaranteed. Developed by Aviation Discovered by Sports. Find out what the best Pilots,Golfers,Caddies,Racers and Extreme Sports Athletes in the world have discovered.. VEDALO HD.
Check our Site http://www.VedaloHD.com to find a pair you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Swing Coach

  • Snap your front knee and hip on the start of the down swing.
  • Push your chest out at address it will make you "Posture Perfect"

Great golf Video by YouTube

Powered By Blogger